HRSSC Project Coordinator
Required languages:English (C1)
Moré Adriana Recruiter
Why should you choose us?
As a team located in Brno, we remotely provide HR services for 40.000 of our colleagues in the UK. We are responsible for all their administration, making sure they are ready for starting dates, inductions, promotions, and that all their data are correct and up-to-date. Our daily job includes lots of various tasks and every day offers different challenges. The communication in English is our daily bread. On a daily basis we’re in touch with our business partners and colleagues from across UK.
What will you do?
- Coordination of various HRSSC projects through the entire project life-cycle (incoming and outgoing processes etc.)
- Maintaining up to date process documentation (work descriptions, process maps, process list, etc.), team presentations and org charts
- Attending project calls, meetings and communicating with Project team and business partners on necessary level
- Coordinating visits and trainings of both HRSSC teams, preparing supporting documentation
- Support project transitions, related communication (workshops, calls, meetings) and documentation Dixons Carphone CoE s.r.o.
- Support management in running process efficiency initiatives (brainstorming sessions)
- Maintaining necessary project documentation (change tracker, FTE tracker, process list etc.)
- Support process alignment between 2 HRSSCs with necessary documentation, collecting information, data review, analysis etc.
- Sharepoint maintenance
- Process measurement, quality assurance
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of HR processes is an advantage
- Flexible in a changing work environment, matrix organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High degree of self-motivation and drive
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Advanced MS Office experience
- Project Management basics
What we offer to make you happier?
- Modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
- Team buildings where we get a chance to get to know each other more (even with UK colleagues)
- Soft skills training and language courses so you can activate both sides of your brain
- Opportunity to turn your career - we offer each new position or internship to you first
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system
- Bonus and loyalty scheme, sick days, 25 vacation days, lunch vouchers, contribution to pension scheme and a gym membership
- You can turn off your brain and recharge in our chill out space or relax room
- Some days are full of fruits, other are full of sports
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, ice hockey tournament, summer BBQ, Halloween concert, regular team buildings and much more)