Wondering how the offices look like in reality? What’s happening behind the walls? Here is a sneak peek into our daily life at work.
OtC B2B Team Leader for UK & Ireland
Required languages:English (B2)
Zuzana Schneiderová Multilingual & CoE positions
Why should you choose us?
We are building a whole new finance department and that means a new challenge every day! Currently we are looking for a strong personality who would lead a great team of our Order to Cash B2B specialists.
What will you do?
- You´ll be responsible for 4 main areas: Credit Control, Credit Support, Cash Allocation and Refunds
- You´ll be responsible for the reporting to our main stakeholders (including team’s SLAs and KPIs), always striving to find more efficient solutions and improvements
- You’ll focus on relationship management – holding regular meetings with the local markets to monitor performance, identify issues and agree resolution
- And first of all, you’ll be there for the team – addressing any issues if necessary, providing advisory and support
What can you learn in our team?
- You will learn more about the retail business specifics and increase your business understanding
- You will be given space to prove your process improvements skills and look for efficiencies
- Besides this, you can participate on workshops and trainings ranging from Excel and Process mapping to ACCA exams
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- Proven experience with leading a team (at least 12 months experience on a leading position)
- Proven experience in stakeholder management
- Finance background
- Outstanding communication skills (written and spoken), fluent English is essential
- Positive and innovative work ethic; ability to provide feedback and positive and empathy work environment
- Advanced user of MS Office package
- The ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work under your own initiative and prioritise in a dynamic environment
What we offer to make you happier?
- You can fully enjoy 25 vacation days
- 110 CZK/day lunch vouchers via e-lunch card
- Bonus and loyalty scheme
- Home office, yet office is still partially open, sick days
- Extensive training offer; hard and soft skills trainings, language courses, internal conference and interesting guest speakers, currently in a virtual form. We provide ACCA studies to colleagues from financial departments.
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system (holidays, recreation, well-being, work life balance, personal and professional development, literature, e-meal vouchers, etc.)
- Contribution to pension or life insurance scheme
- Company library – you can borrow from wide variety of books on professional development, leadership, business, marketing, public speaking, etc.
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, Halloween party, football tournament, summer BBQetc.) are temporarily stopped, however we are already looking forward to invite all the new colleagues once we can organize them again
Not the right fit?Get in touch with us directly via BrnoHR@dixonscarphone.com to discuss what else we can offer you.
You can find out more about life at Dixons via our FB or Instagram accounts - www.facebook.com/DixonsCarphoneBrno/ or www.instagram.com/dixonscarphonebrno/