Required languages:English (B2)
Adriana Moré CoE positions & Recruitment Project Coordinator
Why should you choose us?
We are a team of 11 diversely skilled professionals, continually pushing ourselves to learn and evolve to provide our colleagues with superior support in the form of improved processes through automation. Every project is a challenge and as technology plays more and a more significant role in process improvement, our
Business Transformation Teamare currently looking for an enthusiast senior developer, who will help us to design and implement technical solutions across the globe.
What will you do?
- Setup and maintain automated solutions in SharePoint, PowerApps, Flow and Power BI
- Ensure all solutions developed meet the requirements and fit into the end to end process
- Help the business make data driven decisions through the reporting you create
- Create documentation to support automated solutions
- Working with a Project Manager to impact access and estimate delivery timescales
- Deliver to agreed delivery milestones
- Investigate defects in live solutions
- Help shape best practice standards and processes within the team
What can you achieve in our team?
- You will be part of our growing automation team
- You will have a chance to learn new things and improve your present skillset
- You will be given the opportunity to work independently in a creative environment
- You will be given the opportunity to put your personal stamp on every piece of work
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- Fluent English (We will be required to explain our technical solutions in plain English to our colleagues in the UK)
- Basic programming experience
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- A willingness to start by trying even if you do not have all the answers
- An independent approach
- Understanding of a software development lifecycle is an advantage
- Experience in Microsoft PowerApps and Power BI is an advantage
What we offer to make you happier?
- Modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
- Team buildings where we get a chance to get to know each other more
- Soft skills training and language courses so you can activate both sides of your brain
- Opportunity to turn your career - we offer each new position to you first
- 25 vacation days, sick days, lunch vouchers, flexible working hours and a gym membership...
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system
- Multisport card partially covered by Dixons Carphone
- Life & Pension insurance contribution
- Bonus scheme
- You can turn off your brain and recharge in our chill out space or relax room
- Some days are full of fruits
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (boat party, ice hockey tournament, summer BBQ, Halloween party, charity concert and much more)
- Discount at our partners
Not the right fit?Get in touch with us directly via BrnoHR@dixonscarphone.com to discuss what else we can offer you.
You can find out more about life at Dixons via our FB or Instagram accounts - www.facebook.com/DixonsCarphoneBrno/ or www.instagram.com/dixonscarphonebrno/