Technical Solutions Developer (O365)
Required languages:English (B2)
Moré Adriana Recruiter
Why should you choose us?
We are a team of 10 diversely skilled professionals, continually pushing ourselves to learn and evolve to provide our colleagues and business partners with superior support in project management and lean strategy implementation. Every project is a challenge and as technology play more and more significant role in process improvement, in our Business Transformation Services currently we need enthusiast software developer, who will help us to design and implement technical part of business solutions.
What will you do?
- Setup and maintenance of Microsoft Office 365 (O365) solutions for our colleagues in Czech republic, UK, Ireland and the Nordics.
- Creation of Power BI reports from various O365 data sources
- Use your creativity to combine PowerApps, flows, SharePoint and Power BI to deliver business solutions
- Creation and maintenance of VB macro tools
- Create and maintain documentation for developed solutions
- Drive simple initiatives that require an O365 solution
- Work with Project Manager to estimate delivery timescales
- Deliver to agreed milestones
- Defect Investigation as part of first line support
- Help shape best practice standards and processes within the team
What can you achieve in our team?
As a O365 developer, you can improve, boost and help us to deliver all the projects in the best quality. Our internal IT department (100 FTEs+) can help you with technical training and further education.
- You will have a chance to learn new things and improve your skills
- Take our O365 solutions to the next level
- You will be given opportunity to work independently in a creative environment
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- Experience with O365 tools is essential
- Fluent English
- Basic knowledge of Visual Basic
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Independent approach
What we offer to make you happier?
- Modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system
- Soft skills training, language courses
- Bonus scheme
- You can turn off your brain and recharge in our chill out space or relax room
- 25 vacation days, lunch vouchers, flexible working hours, pension insurance and a gym membership...
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (boat party, ice hockey tournament, summer BBQ, Halloween concert and much more)
Not the right fit?Get in touch with us directly via BrnoHR@dixonscarphone.com to discuss what else we can offer you.
You can find out more about life at Dixons via our FB or Instagram accounts - www.facebook.com/DixonsCarphoneBrno/ or www.instagram.com/dixonscarphonebrno/