Wondering how the offices look like in reality? What’s happening behind the walls? Here is a sneak peek into our daily life at work.
UK&I Finance Operations Team Leader
Required languages:English (B2)
Adriana Moré Recruiter & Recruitment Projects Coordinator
Why should you choose us?
We are looking for a team of 4 people for a team leader who shows a high degree of self-motivation and drive. The jobholder will also be expert in balancing several priorities simultaneously and devolving responsibility efficiently and effectively. The main purpose of the job will be co-ordinating, supporting, developing and supervising Operations Finance team in their day to day roles as well carrying out their own specific tasks.
What will you do?
- Arrange regular reviews with staff members to assist in organising and developing the team, in order to maximise staff performance and potential
- Plan the activity required ensuring that those carrying out the tasks know what is expected of them.
- Oversee those assigned to complete tasks, to ensure that the tasks have been completed within the agreed time and quality.
- Review the status & volumes of workload ensuring that issues are resolved promptly
- Produce and send weekly reports to monitor progress against targets
- Provide the relevant reports & information relating to escalated issues
- Analyse existing processes and identify process improvements
- Encourage Associates to escalate relevant issues where appropriate
- Communicate escalated issues according the escalation matrix
- Complete regular Performance & Development Reviews (PDRs) with each team member & create a Personal Development plan (PDP)
- Provide regular coaching and feedback to the team to encourage improved performance
- Identify & develop individuals who have the ability to incorporate additional responsibilities into their work
- Ensure effective management of resource is in place for core times with the flexibility to meet business demands
- Undertake the recruitment and induction of new team members.
- Build a successful relationship with all Stakeholders, held regular update meetings
- Foresee and investigate new activities that could be possibly transferred to Brno CoE
What can you learn in our team?
- You will learn more about retail business specifics and increase your business understanding
- You will be given space to prove your process improvements skills and look for efficiencies
- Besides this, you can participate on workshops and trainings ranging from Excel and Process mapping to ACCA exams
...and many more, all delivered by fantastic internal and external trainers. You can even become one of them!
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- Proven experience with leading a team (at least 12 months experience on a leading position)
- Relevant experience in finance department
- Outstanding communication skills (written and spoken), fluent English is essential
- Analytical skills, both organisational and financial.
- Positive and innovative work ethic ; ability to provide feedback and positive and empathy work environment
- Advanced user of MS Office package
- Ability to manage and delegate others in a team environment
- The ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment
- Able to work under own initiative and prioritise in a dynamic environment
What we offer to make you happier?
- You can fully enjoy 25 vacation days
- 100 CZK/day lunch vouchers via e-lunch card
- Bonus and loyalty scheme
- Home office, yet office is still partially open, sick days
- Extensive training offer; hard and soft skills trainings, language courses, internal conference and interesting guest speakers, currently in a virtual form. We provide ACCA studies to colleagues from financial departments.
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system (holidays, recreation, well-being, work life balance, personal and professional development, literature, e-meal vouchers, etc.)
- Contribution to pension or life insurance scheme
- Discount for mobile contracts
- Company library – you can borrow from wide variety of books on professional development, leadership, business, marketing, public speaking, etc.
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, Halloween party, football tournament, summer BBQetc.) are temporarily stopped, however we are already looking forward to invite all the new colleagues once we can organize them again
Not the right fit?Get in touch with us directly via BrnoHR@dixonscarphone.com to discuss what else we can offer you.
You can find out more about life at Dixons via our FB or Instagram accounts - www.facebook.com/DixonsCarphoneBrno/ or www.instagram.com/dixonscarphonebrno/