Wondering how the offices look like in reality? What’s happening behind the walls? Here is a sneak peek into our daily life at work.
Vendor Compliance Specialist Support
Required languages:English (C1)
Lenka Preiss Senior CoE positions
Why should you choose us?
We are looking for a Vendor Compliance Specialist for our Finance department, this specialist will be integral part of our Group Money Laundering Prevention Team, supporting us to meet all legislative requirements.
What are dimensions of this role?
- You will be responsible for conducting Due diligence (KYC) on all Vendors and Business Customers Prior to them being Onboarded (Account set up) and the continual Monitoring of those accounts.
- You will use dedicated software to conduct searches on Companies and their senior personnel maintaining a full audit trail as laid out within the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- You will Conduct Quarterly Transaction audits and annual Ethical Declarations as directed by the Senior Vendor Compliance Specialist.
- You will communicate with all internal & external stakeholders Daily as required, the role is varied and critical to us Meeting our Money Laundering and Ethical legislative Requirements.
What are dimensions of this role?
- Responsible for Conducting Know your Customer (KYC) Searches and the continual monitoring of all Approved (Onboarded) Vendors & Business customers as defined within SLA’s for the group.
- The reporting of High & Medium Risk Alerts (continual monitoring) to relevant Stakeholders
- Yearly Refresh of KYC for all High-Risk Vendors & Business Customers (Counterparties) as defined.
- Responsible for Delivering the Yearly Ethical Compliance survey to all group employees.
- Conduct ad hoc Screening of Senior Personnel within Group to meet Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) obligations as required by the senior Compliance Specialist.
- Support for Group Compliance Manager, Colleagues and Customers.
- Cover Senior Vendor Compliance Specialist during holidays and absences
What will you do?
- Carry out risk assessment activities as applicable to counterparties and transactions
- Check the completeness of the application forms and the information provided therein
- Perform due diligence checks, collate results in the pre-defined formats and share with wholesale compliance lead for further action.
- Perform annual Ethical Declaration and maintain
- Perform quarterly supply chain audits for high risk Vendors and traders
- Maintain necessary mechanisms to record necessary details in order to track volumes, turnaround times, bottlenecks and throughput of the service.
- Carry out requests raised by the group compliance manager to support any AML / Bribery and corruption issues arising.
- Be aware of the policies relevant to Vendor & Customer compliance, Group wholesale policy, Code of business conduct policy, Financial crime policy and Anti bribery gifts and hospitality policy.
- Delivering training to new starters & support cross training to have back up capabilities in place to deal effectively with absence or sickness of other team members
- Driving good performance across the team to regularly meet KPI’s
- Working with management to document current business and workflow processes and collaborates in identifying, defining and documenting process improvement options and alternatives.
- Performing special projects & workshops as assigned.
- Accurately maintaining in house reporting (Power BI)
What can you learn in our team?
- You will learn more about retail business specifics and increase your business understanding
- You will be given space to prove your process improvements skills and look for efficiencies
- Besides this, you can participate on workshops and trainings ranging from Excel and Process mapping to ACCA exams
and many more, all delivered by fantastic internal and external trainers. You can even become one of them!
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- You have min 1 years’ experience of customer facing experience.
- You have advanced knowledge of English – both written and spoken.
- You have good understanding of relevant principles - Certificate in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) is an advantage.
- You are MS office advance user (word, excel).
- You have ability to build relationships and work closely with other areas of the business.
- You have strong verbal and written communications skills, problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- You are customer-oriented person with ability to work independently with minimal supervision and ability to deliver to deadlines.
- You are equipped with a high degree of integrity and drive.
- You are self-motivated, confident and assertive person with an ability to influence others.
What we offer to make you happier?
- You can fully enjoy 25 vacation days
- 100 CZK/day lunch vouchers via e-lunch card
- Bonus and loyalty scheme
- Home office, yet office is still partially open, sick days
- Extensive training offer; hard and soft skills trainings, language courses, internal conference and interesting guest speakers, currently in a virtual form. We provide ACCA studies to colleagues from financial departments.
- Lots of online and virtual trainings these days.
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system (holidays, recreation, well-being, work life balance, personal and professional development, literature, e-meal vouchers, etc.)
- Contribution to pension or life insurance scheme
- Discount for mobile contracts
- Company library – you can borrow from wide variety of books on professional development, leadership, business, marketing, public speaking, etc.
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, Halloween party, football tournament, summer BBQetc.) are temporarily stopped, however we are already looking forward to invite all the new colleagues once we can organize them again
Not the right fit?Get in touch with us directly via BrnoHR@dixonscarphone.com to discuss what else we can offer you.
You can find out more about life at Dixons via our FB or Instagram accounts - www.facebook.com/DixonsCarphoneBrno/ or www.instagram.com/dixonscarphonebrno/