Category Finance Team Leader
Required languages:English (B2)
Kontakt na recruitera:
Schneiderová Zuzana Recruiter
Why should you choose us?
We are a small team with friendly atmosphere so it is really easy to fit in. We are pretty flexible when it comes to working hours as you can start between 7 and 9:30 am every day. Therefore, you can easily organize your day and combine work with your personal life.Our daily job is to support the sales activities in UK. The main activities are processing of new claims onto the system, dealing with email queries and supplier disputes and updating the figures in our system. Occasionally, you may solve some ad hoc challenging tasks. The communication in English is our daily bread. We are in daily touch with our suppliers and colleagues across UK via email, phone or skype.
What will you do?
- Managing a team of 7+ FTEs
- Regulating own and the team’s workload, ensuring there is sufficient cover for known and unforeseen absences
- Holding regular appraisal meetings, and address poor performance issues when required
- Recruiting new employees, and accelerating the training and development of the team
- Monitoring performance, productivity, quality and issues of team
- Performance & Development Reviews (PDRs)
- Analyze existing processes and identify process improvements
What can you learn in our team?
As we would like our employees to grow personally, we offer a wide range of technical and soft skills trainings such as:
- Project Management
- ACCA Diploma
- Leadership Academy
- Presentation skills
and many more, all delivered by fantastic internal and external trainers. You can even become one of them!
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- Thorough knowledge of finance systems
- Ability to manage others in a team environment
- Analytical skills
- MS Office knowledge and experience
- Understanding of finance and accounting
- Presentation skills
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar position
- Fluent English is essential
- The ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment with a “can do” approach
What we offer to make you happier?
- Modern office right in the city center with an amazing terrace
- Team buildings where we get a chance to get to know each other more
- Soft skills training and language courses so you can activate both sides of your brain
- Opportunity to turn your career - we offer each new position or internship to you first
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system
- Bonus and loyalty scheme, sick days
- 25 vacation days, lunch vouchers, contribution to pension scheme and a gym membership
- You can turn off your brain and recharge in our chill out space or relax room
- Some days are full of fruits, other are full of sports
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, sport tournaments, summer BBQ, Halloween concert, regular team buildings and much more)