Copywriting Editor with English—part-time
Required languages:English (native)
Kontakt na recruitera:
Schneiderová Zuzana Recruiter
Why should you choose us?
Well, we just love writing about electronics! We are currently establishing a new team of 5 to 10 people within our Copywriting department that will create, proofread and publish product texts for one of the most important UK retailers, Currys PC World, that is part of the Dixons Carphone family. Thanks to friendly atmosphere and fresh team spirit it is really easy to fit in. Our working hours are quite flexible, as we’re required to be available from 9am to 3pm every day, and we are free to arrange the rest of the work shift to our needs and wishes. On occasion, we might have to stay a bit later to finalize a major product launch, but this is rather exceptional. Therefore, you can easily organize your day and combine work with your personal life.
What will you do?
- You will proofread, improve and stylize existing product descriptions and specifications in English and make sure that the product descriptions are appealing for our customers in the UK.
- You will update product descriptions for a wide range of products (e.g. laptops, hairdryers, accessories etc.) in English and publish products on our UK sites.
- You will add and update product specifications for our online stores in the UK as well as prepare and upload product pictures according to our internal guidelines.
- You will fulfil your potential in new projects.
What can you learn in our team?
Thanks to working with diverse product types, you will improve your creative writing, vocabulary and marketing-oriented language. Our job also requires being in close touch with the development, advances and innovations in the technical field and learn some basics from online marketing. You will also learn more about the retail process and what it takes for a product to be delivered from the supplier and purchased by the customer online.
As we also would like our employees to grow personally, we offer various technical and soft skill trainings such as:
- Presentation skills
- Excel trainings
- SEO, SEM, Content marketing
- Project management and LEAN methodology
and many more, all delivered by fantastic internal and external trainers.
Or you can even become one of them.
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- English language on a native level—good formulation skills, perfect grammar, good creative writing
- Knowledge or interest in electronics is a plus
- Marketing approach and ability to write texts that inspire customers to make a purchase
- Structured, efficient and independent
- Prior knowledge of marketing or copywriting is not required but a significant advantage
- Previous experience with customer electronics business or e-commerce (stores, online stores) is an advantage, but not a must
What we offer to make you happier?
- Modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
- Soft skills training and language courses so you can activate both sides of your brain
- Opportunity to turn your career—we offer each new position or internship to you first
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system
- Bonus scheme
- You can turn off your brain and recharge in our chill out space or relax room
- Some days are full of fruits
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (team buildings, boat party, sport tournaments, summer BBQ, Halloween party, concerts and much more)