Wondering how the offices look like in reality? What’s happening behind the walls? Here is a sneak peek into our daily life at work.
Customer Agreement Support Associate (limited contract)
Required languages:English (B2) and Czech (B2)
Kontakt na recruitera:
Martina Kuchtíčková CoE pozice
Why should you choose us?
Customer Support Agreement team is doing an administrative support to our commercial business in the UK and making sure the below major responsibilities are carried out:
- The extended product warranty purchased by our end-customers is correctly setup and administered in our system and the related payments are carried out accordingly
- The suppliers responsible for repairing broken products are paid for their services
- The customers are offered an adequate replacement for their broken irreparable product
- Missing products are allocated to the stores stock
What will you do?
You will do many of the following activities:
- Setting up and maintenance of extended warranty forms in our internal administration system
- Administration (setup, changes, and cancellations) of payment processes
- Email communication with end-users regarding changes on their warranty contracts
- Check of invoices submitted by our suppliers / repair companies
- Identification of replacement of irreparable products and related administration
- Communication with our stores (email, phone) and suppliers (email) in the UK
- Allocation of products from our warehouse to the individual stores
- Identification of improvement opportunities in the above mentioned processes
- Regular professional communication with our colleagues locally and in the UK
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- You can communicate in English and Czech
- You demonstrate common sense and eye for detail
- You are a team player with high degree of integrity and responsibility
- You shouldn’t mind to work occasional overtime, Christmas is a typical peak time when we shift into higher gear
- You should have good communication and interpersonal skills because you will work in an open space environment and be in regular touch with many people
- Being flexible is one of your strengths - it is important that you don’t suffer when it comes to changes in your/team working plans
- You know how to use MS office
- You know how to work hard
- If you are excited about searching for and identification of process gaps and their improvements you are more than welcome
- If you are able to demonstrate the above skills and your analytical and organizational skills too you can start right away
What we offer to make you happier?
- You can fully enjoy 25 vacation days
- 110 CZK/day lunch vouchers via e-lunch card
- Bonus and loyalty scheme
- Home office, yet office is still partially open, sick days
- Extensive training offer; hard and soft skills trainings, language courses, internal conference and interesting guest speakers, currently in a virtual form. We provide ACCA studies to colleagues from financial departments.
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system (holidays, recreation, well-being, work life balance, personal and professional development, literature, e-meal vouchers, etc.)
- Contribution to pension or life insurance scheme
- Company library – you can borrow from wide variety of books on professional development, leadership, business, marketing, public speaking, etc.
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, Halloween party, football tournament, summer BBQetc.) are temporarily stopped, however we are already looking forward to invite all the new colleagues once we can organize them again
Not the right fit?Get in touch with us directly via BrnoHR@dixonscarphone.com to discuss what else we can offer you.
You can find out more about life at Dixons via our FB or Instagram accounts - www.facebook.com/DixonsCarphoneBrno/ or www.instagram.com/dixonscarphonebrno/