Wondering how the offices look like in reality? What’s happening behind the walls? Here is a sneak peek into our daily life at work.
Customer Support Agreement Team Leader
Required languages:English (B2) and Czech (B2)
Kontakt na recruitera:
Lenka Preiss Senior CoE pozice
Why should you choose us?
In the CSA team we are a team of young people doing an administrative support to our commercial business in the UK and making sure the below major responsibilities are carried out:
- The extended product warranty purchased by our end-customers is correctly setup and administered in our system and the related payments are carried out accordingly
- The suppliers responsible for repairing broken products are paid for their services
- The customers are offered an adequate replacement for their broken irreparable product
- Missing products are allocated to the stores stock
What will you do?
- Day to day management of a team of up to 15-20 people
- Performance target setting (KPIs)
- Planning of the team and individual activities and setting correct expectations
- Performance and quality monitoring of delivered tasks
- Oversee day to day workload
- Arrange regular reviews with your team members related to their performance and development
- Ensuring that tasks have been completed within the agreed time and quality
- Ongoing analyzing of operations data used to maximize the team’s performance and respond to business needs
- Analysis of existing processes and reports and identify process improvements
- Recruitment and induction of new team members
- Arrange regular reviews with the business partners in the UK
- Effectively lead team to optimize individual & departmental performance in order to achieve SLAs
- Ensuring any changes are communicated effectively
What can you learn in our team?
- Cooperation in transition of processes
- Work in LEAN environment
- You can try to master in SAP and Outlook 365
- We offer several soft skills trainings and coaching sessions to support and develop your personal abilities
- If you are interested in process improvements and finding efficiencies, you will get a space to prove your skills
- Besides that you can participate on workshops and trainings ranging from Excel and Process mapping to ACCA exams (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- You can communicate in English very well (also on phone)
- You are a leader who knows how to motivate the team to deliver a winning performance
- You approach people with confidence and assertiveness and are able to influence their opinions
- You know MS office and are able to use it on daily basis when preparing presentations in PowerPoint (you are good in presenting them too), analyzing data in Excel or documenting processes in Word/MS Visio/Bizagi
- You have good communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills because you will be surrounded by and in regular touch with lots of people in your team and outside too
- You are able to express your thoughts, concerns and requests in professional email communication
- You can easily organize your time, even during high volume/pressure times
- You should be able to demonstrate good analytical skills while effectively solving problems
- You are a team player with high degree of integrity and responsibility
- You respond positively to change situations
- You know how important it is to deliver to deadlines and can demonstrate that you are able to achieve required results in the required timelines
- You are able to motivate not only the others but yourself too, you are an enterprising person with openness for challenges and “YES” attitude
- Leadership by example is one of your personal attributes
- You demonstrate common sense and eye for detail
- You are open-minded
What we offer to make you happier?
- You can fully enjoy 25 vacation days
- 110 CZK/day lunch vouchers via e-lunch card
- Bonus and loyalty scheme
- Home office, yet office is still partially open, sick days
- Extensive training offer; hard and soft skills trainings, language courses, internal conference and interesting guest speakers, currently in a virtual form. We provide ACCA studies to colleagues from financial departments.
- Lots of online and virtual trainings these days.
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system (holidays, recreation, well-being, work life balance, personal and professional development, literature, e-meal vouchers, etc.)
- Contribution to pension or life insurance scheme
- Discount for mobile contracts
- Company library – you can borrow from wide variety of books on professional development, leadership, business, marketing, public speaking, etc.
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, Halloween party, football tournament, summer BBQetc.) are temporarily stopped, however we are already looking forward to invite all the new colleagues once we can organize them again
Not the right fit?Get in touch with us directly via BrnoHR@dixonscarphone.com to discuss what else we can offer you.
You can find out more about life at Dixons via our FB or Instagram accounts - www.facebook.com/DixonsCarphoneBrno/ or www.instagram.com/dixonscarphonebrno/