Delivery & Agile Lead
Kontakt na recruitera:
Odstrčilíková Zuzana Recruiter
Why should you choose us?
We are looking for a skilled and motivated colleague with the technical background to own and manage the delivery aspect of our engineering teams. The Development department follows the SAFE Framework and all major changes are delivered through the Portfolio and Program levels. The position will be responsible for the team of Scrum Masters, Release Train engineers (RTE) and Agile Coach to ensure all the teams deliver the value according to the agreed objectives and goals and following the agile principles. Role will work closely with other leaders on proposing and implementing the improvements into the structure, sizing and processes connected with Ways of Working.
What will you do?
- Manage team of Scrum Masters, RTEs and Agile Coach.
- Ensure the development team is capable and mature to work following the agile methodologies.
- Facilitate the SAFE ceremonies.
- Manage the stakeholders and help the SMs and RTEs to articulate team’s status and needs.
- Providing the supervision of the delivery progress inside the Program Increment.
- Collaborate with Business Owners, Solution Architects, Product Managers and other stakeholders on Program and Portfolio level.
- Cooperate with RTEs on synchronisation of the Agile Release Trains and helps to identify and unblock the impediments.
- Tracking the maturity of the teams and suggesting the improvements in organisation and processes.
What can you achieve in our team?
- You can participate on changing of e-commerce platform which is one of the biggest in Europe
- There are many technical challenges which make the work diverse and require complex attitude in decision making
- You will join established company which has stable background and is willing to invest into new technologies
- Internally in the company, we offer self-development trainings and support our employees in attending conferences so you can broaden your technical awareness
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- At least 2 years’ experience on IT project management or similar position
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility with a desire to improve current processes and ways of working
- The ability to work on multiple work steams and prioritise workload accordingly to deliver maximum benefit to the business
- Good knowledge of agile methodologies and principles
- Experience with agile ways of working – ideally in the role of product owner or scrum master. Agile enthusiast.
- Ability to understand and articulate IT requirements
- Willing to travel to UK on regular basis
- Good decision-making abilities
What we offer to make you happier?
- Modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
- 25 vacation days, lunch vouchers, flexible working hours and a gym membership
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system
- Discounted mobile contract
- Bonus scheme, loyalty bonuses
- Home office
- Business trips to UK to get a chance to get to know each other more
- Soft skills training, language courses, technical conferences
- Chill out space (Playstation 3,4; Wii …), relax room, table fotball
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (boat party, regular volleyball session, runners club, summer BBQ, Halloween concert and much more)