Financial Control Analyst
Required languages:English (B2)
Kontakt na recruitera:
Preiss Lenka Recruiter
Why should you choose us?
The daily job is very diverse. While period end closure is mainly about accounting and preparation of related Balance Sheet reconciliations, rest of the month is not strictly defined as you will be exercising different aspects of financial control each time. In case any gaps in the process are identified, you will be proposing relevant changes to the business. As our Brno branch is now Centre of Excellence we want to provide advisory, guidance, best practices and support to the end markets. That is why we are looking for YOU!
What will you do?
- Responsible for providing assurance that the accounts of UK & Ireland are at all times fully reconciled and understood (through daily, weekly and periodic financial balance sheet reconciliations)
- Balance sheet reconciliation process
- Cooperating with various teams in case of unreconciled differences on the balance sheet
- Responsibility for assessing, making recommendations to the Accounting & Control Team Manager and delivering on process improvements
- Providing analytical review to enable assessment of risks and opportunities
- Supporting the Financial Reporting team with periodic Balance Sheet commentaries and participation in budgeting process
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- Strong academic record
- Part Qualified / Newly Qualified accountant
- Advanced level of English (strong verbal and written communication skills)
- Strong excel and Microsoft office skills
- Well organised approach
- Good personal communication skills
- Attention to detail and diligent
- Well organised with ability to work under pressure
- Ability to influence and negotiate/challenge status quo
- Able to prioritise workload, delivering multiple objectives to tight deadlines
What we offer to make you happier?
- Modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
- Team buildings where we get a chance to get to know each other more (even with UK colleagues)
- Soft skills training and language courses so you can activate both sides of your brain
- Opportunity to turn your career - we offer each new position or internship to you first
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system
- Bonus and loyalty scheme, sick days
- 25 vacation days, lunch vouchers, contribution to pension scheme and a gym membership
- You can turn off your brain and recharge in our chill out space or relax room
- Some days are full of fruits, other are full of sports
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, sport tournaments, summer BBQ, Halloween concert, regular team buildings and much more)
If you would like to meet us in person, send us more information about you, come to our office and spend some time with your future colleagues.