Required languages:English (B2)
Kontakt na recruitera:
Preiss Lenka Recruiter
Why should you choose us?
As a team located in Brno, we remotely provide HR services for 40.000 of our colleagues in the UK. We are responsible for all their administration, making sure they are ready for starting dates, inductions, promotions, and that all their data are correct and up-to-date. Our daily job includes lots of various tasks and every day offers different challenges. The communication in English is our daily bread. On a daily basis we’re in touch with our business partners and colleagues from across UK.
What will you do?
- Support in a variety of HR processes and policies within the Dixons Retail plc
- Be dealing with various HR queries and requests
- Be responsible for updating employee records in various HR systems
- Process manual and electronical expenses
- Prepare reference letters for our current and ex-employees
- Communicate with the UK employees and Business Partners via email/post regarding
- Be answering basic training site queries
- Make sure all the administration and data are processed in time for the agreed deadlines
- Be dealing with private and confidential personal data
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- You have advanced knowledge of English – both written and spoken
- You have good communication skills, experience within customer support is an advantage
- You need to have an eye for detail and strong organisation and planning skills
- As you will use Excel on daily basis, we need you to have at least basic knowledge of its functions
- You need to be able to organize your daily work and meet the deadlines
- You are a team player so other team members can rely on you when necessary
- Positive attitude
What we offer to make you happier?
- Modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
- Team buildings where we get a chance to get to know each other more (even with UK
- Soft skills training and language courses so you can activate both sides of your brain
- Opportunity to turn your career - we offer each new position or internship to you first
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system
- Bonus and loyalty scheme, sick days
- 25 vacation days, lunch vouchers, contribution to pension scheme and a gym membership
- You can turn off your brain and recharge in our chill out space or relax room
- Some days are full of fruits, other are full of sports
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, ice hockey tournament, summer BBQ, Halloween concert, regular team buildings and much more)
Not the right fit?Get in touch with us directly via BrnoHR@dixonscarphone.com to discuss what else we can offer you.
You can find out more about life at Dixons via our FB or Instagram accounts - www.facebook.com/DixonsCarphoneBrno/ or www.instagram.com/dixonscarphonebrno/