Invoice Processing Associate - part-time
Required languages:English (B1)
Kontakt na recruitera:
Schneiderová Zuzana Recruiter
Why should you choose us?
Thanks to friendly atmosphere and fresh team spirit, it is really easy to fit in. Our working hours are pretty flexible, you can plan your day and combine work with your personal life.
What will you do?
- Perform processing and verification of vendor invoices received for UK entities in an accurate, efficient and timely manner
- Distinguish various types of invoices (expense, spares, merchandise)
- Generate reports as needed
- Perform other related duties as required (post sorting, scanning, archiving invoices)
- Respond to some vendor queries as well as communication with other related teams
- Continually develop and improve internal processes within the department as well as taking ownership of your duties
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- MS Office knowledge
- Basic financial background would be an advantage
- Intermediate English is required
- High degree of integrity, team player
- Able to deliver to deadlines
- Good numerical/analytical skills
- Data input with first time accuracy
- Own initiative and part of a team
- Knowledge of AP processes is an advantage but not a must
What we offer to make you happier?
- Modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
- Opportunity to turn your career - we offer each new position or internship to you first
- You can turn off your brain and recharge in our chill out space or relax room
- Some days are full of fruits
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (boat party, sport tournament, summer BBQ, Halloween concert and much more)