Network Commission Associate
Required languages:English (B2)
Kontakt na recruitera:
Preiss Lenka Recruiter
Why should you choose us?
We are a team of easy-going people. We enjoy good fun, there is a friendly atmosphere around so it’s easy to fit in. The working hours are partly flexible (you should be in office between 9:00-15:00), so that you can easily organize your day and combine work with your personal life. We’re working Monday-Friday which means weekends off! Our daily job includes lots of various tasks and every day offers different challenges. The communication in English is our daily bread. On a daily basis we’re in touch with our business partners and colleagues from across UK + all the team and company communication is held in English, so there’s plenty of opportunities to practise and improve your English skills! Last but not least, you will get a chance to work within a multinational company.
What will you do?
- Taking care of correct matching of payments
- Assembling data about unpaid commissions
- Creating claim lists to make providers to pay and working on the replies
- Maintaining Network balance sheets
- Ensuring compliance with group accounting policy and support internal & external audits
- Supporting month end processes
- Finding data patterns, looking for incorrect commission setting
- Creating and managing claims to ensure all revenue is collected
- Finding a way to decrease commission variance of unpaid commission
What can you learn in our team?
Thanks to a daily communication in English, you will improve your English skills and strengthen your communication skills and assertiveness. We work with Excel a lot. You will have an opportunity to hone your Excel skills and put your analytical skills in practice to resolve various issues that arise on the job ultimately helping you grow professionally.
As we also would like our employees to grow personally, we offer a wide range of technical and soft skills trainings such as:
- ACCA Diploma
- Presentation skills
- Excel trainings
- Power BI and many more, all delivered by fantastic internal and external trainers.
You can even become one of them!
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- You have advanced knowledge of English –both written and spoken
- You have good communication skills
- Experience from UK/understanding of UK culture is an advantage
- You need to have an eye for detail
- You are advanced user of Excel with a passion for data management and analysis
- You need to be able to organize your daily work and meet the deadlines
- You are a team player so other team members can rely on you when necessary
What we offer to make you happier?
- Modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
- Team buildings where we get a chance to get to know each other more (even with UK colleagues)
- Soft skills training and language courses so you can activate both sides of your brain
- Opportunity to turn your career -we offer each new position or internship to you first
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system
- Bonus and loyalty scheme, sick days
- 25 vacation days, lunch vouchers, contribution to pension scheme and a gym membership
- You can turn off your brain and recharge in our chill out space or relax room
- Some days are full of fruits, other are full of sports *Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, ice hockey tournament, summer BBQ, Halloween concert, regular team buildings and much more)