Required languages:English (B2)
Kontakt na recruitera:
Urbánková Nikola Recruiter
Why should you choose us?
Dixons Carphone is Europe's leading specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company. Our Brno development team is working on SOA e-commerce platform – e-shops PC World and Currys belongs to most visited websites in UK. 7 000 000 unique customers visit the websites during peak and we deal in average with 8 orders per second.
What will you do?
For our established product teams in Brno we are looking for a Scrum Master with passion for the web technology and the agile methodologies. The product team is responsible for one part of our eCommerce platform and consists of Developers, Testers, Technical Lead, Product Owner and the Scrum Master. The role facilitates the delivery of value by a team through removing impediments that may stand in their way and is responsible for promoting Agile/Scrum values within all members of the team and across all activities that they undertake.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Act as the team’s Agile Conscience, protecting best practices and ensuring Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are followed
- Facilitate agile ceremonies and governance processes, ensuring that they adhere to their intended purposes
- Protect the team from potential outside interference with their day-to-day activities
- Coach teams to self-organise to achieve the best results, whilst removing blockers to allow fast running
- Manage risks, issues, dependencies and assumptions
- Resolve conflicts by facilitating discussion & issue resolution
- Align with other SMs on cross-team dependencies, attending Scrum of Scrum meetings
- Exhibit lean-agile leadership, incl. values, principles and methods of Scrum
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- Understanding of Agile Development practices
- Knowledge of Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Coaching and leadership skills
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle, digital technologies and architecture
- Fluent professional English (written and oral)
- Ability to drive issues resolution of short time
- Travelling abroad is expected for the knowledge transfer and understands/meet stakeholders
What we offer to make you happier?
- Modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
- 25 vacation days, sick days, flexible working hours
- Lunch vouchers for 100 CZK/day
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system
- Gym membership for Big1Fitness
- MultiSport card
- Discounted mobile contract
- Bonus scheme, loyalty bonuses
- Home office
- Business trips to UK to get a chance to get to know each other more
- Soft skills training, language courses, technical conferences
- Chill out space (Playstation 3,4; Wii …), relax room, table football
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (boat party, regular volleyball sessions, summer BBQ, Halloween concert and much more)
You can find out more about life at Dixons via our FB and Twitter accounts - facebook.com/TechDixons and twitter.com/TechDixonsCZ