Wondering how the offices look like in reality? What’s happening behind the walls? Here is a sneak peek into our daily life at work.
OtC Finance Project Coordinator
Required languages:English (C1)
Adriana Moré Recruiter & Recruitment Projects Coordinator
Why should you choose us?
OtC Finance Project Coordinator UK&I is responsible for the delivery of various Order to Cash initiatives with high standard results & within agreed timelines. The job holder is responsible for acting in a consultative role to Continuous Improvement Team and across CoE & UK&I business. The job holder needs to build collaborative partnership with all required parties and demonstrate proactive approach to idea generation of process improvements, communicate effectively, apply practical approach to project management and common sense. Our new colleague will be responsible for supporting and managing various Order to Cash projects, ranging from full end-to-end responsibility to support in specific project elements such as project definition, communication, and reporting.
What will you do?
- Escalate process and control breakdowns within finance, third parties and business for swift resolution. Implement control structures where needed
- Act to improve end to end process and controls by identifying opportunities for automation, rationalizing, eliminating, and reporting
- Act as business owner for core systems and reporting relating to receivables
- Oversee the departments scope of service delivery, change and process improvement management
- Coordinate handover of new activities from the UK&I business to CoE
- Delivering our vision, leading the employees towards our common goals
- Monitor, coach, and train OtC Department employees on implementation of new procedures, policies and system changes
- Escalate issues / non-compliance to senior management in the CoE & UK&I
- Engage in additional projects & system developments as agreed
- Ensure Company controls & procedures are in place to deliver a safe secure & pleasant working environment
- Ensure Documents Management System is in place and updated on regular basis
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- Strong corporate finance background (AR experience is desirable)
- You are strong in systems, process competencies and process mapping
- You have proven experience with leading of projects
- Previous experience of SAP (experience with collection & dispute module is an advantage)
- Good understanding of business systems and processes
- You have good communication skills
- You have advanced knowledge of English – both written and spoken
- You have strong analytical skills with advanced Excel
- You can work to deadlines, prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
What we offer to make you happier?
- You can fully enjoy 25 vacation days
- 100 CZK/day lunch vouchers via e-lunch card
- Bonus and loyalty scheme
- Home office, yet office is still partially open, sick days
- Extensive training offer; hard and soft skills trainings, language courses, internal conference and interesting guest speakers, currently in a virtual form. We provide ACCA studies to colleagues from financial departments.
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system (holidays, recreation, well-being, work life balance, personal and professional development, literature, e-meal vouchers, etc.)
- Contribution to pension or life insurance scheme
- Discount for mobile contracts
- Company library – you can borrow from wide variety of books on professional development, leadership, business, marketing, public speaking, etc.
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, Halloween party, football tournament, summer BBQetc.) are temporarily stopped, however we are already looking forward to invite all the new colleagues once we can organize them again
Not the right fit?Get in touch with us directly via BrnoHR@dixonscarphone.com to discuss what else we can offer you.
You can find out more about life at Dixons via our FB or Instagram accounts - www.facebook.com/DixonsCarphoneBrno/ or www.instagram.com/dixonscarphonebrno/