Work type:full-time, contract
Required languages:English (B2)
Moré Adriana Recruiter
Why should you choose us?
Each project or task has some repetitive parts. Maybe you know it yourself—the same data has to be put into the system over and over again to finish the process successfully. And now imagine that you have a virtual colleague, who—above all—enjoys tasks just like this. The PMO & Robotics department (newly BTS- Business Transformation Services) helps to bring these virtual colleagues, robots, to life. Our job is to find out how automation should work in each team and department, with all of its specifics.
What will you do?
On this position you would be responsible for development and maintenance various process automation applications and solutions.
What will you do? You will:
What will you do? You will:
- Development and maintenance of automation solutions
- Participation in process evaluation assessment to qualify processes for automation.
- Participation in process review and documentation as a base for automation.
- Analysis of procedural gaps, identification and documentation of opportunities for process standardization.
- Documentation of developed automations.
- Coordination of communication and facilitation of cooperation between people involved in an automation project.
- Driving change and deliver on process automation opportunities according to plan.
- Spread the knowledge in RPA competence development within the company.
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- A basic understanding of process automation tools
- Knowledge of BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, UIPath or any other solution is an advantage
- Fluent English is essential
- An advanced user level of MS Office
- Professional verbal & written communication skills
- Analytical with strong problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with appetite to learn and develop programming skills
What we offer to make you happier?
- Soft skills training, language courses, technical conferences
- Modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
- 25 vacation days, e-meal vouchers, flexible working hours and a gym membership
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system
- Discounted mobile contract
- Bonus scheme, loyalty bonuses
- MultiSport card
- Chill out space (Playstation 3,4; Wii …), relax room, social zone, table football
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (boat party, regular volleyball session, runners club, summer BBQ, Halloween concert and much more)
Not the right fit?Get in touch with us directly via BrnoHR@dixonscarphone.com to discuss what else we can offer you.
You can find out more about life at Dixons via our FB or Instagram accounts - www.facebook.com/DixonsCarphoneBrno/ or www.instagram.com/dixonscarphonebrno/