Nordic Finance Operations Manager
Required languages:English (C1)
Kontakt na recruitera:
Moré Adriana Recruiter
Why should you choose us?
The Finance Services function is part of Dixons Carphone Centre of Excellence. The jobholder will be responsible for the overall day to day management of the Dixons Carphone Nordic Finance Teams (125 FTEs) at the Centre of Excellence (CoE) in Brno, Czech Republic. The CoE is undergoing a significant transformation to a CoE and changes its position from a pure service provider to a true business partners who drivers value for the business. He or she will represent the Dixons Carphone Nordic Finance Shared Services / Centre of Excellence to internal and external stakeholders. This is a complex role which requires a visionary way of thinking, strong stake holders and people management skills and technical understanding at the same time.
What will you do?
- Managing the relationship between the CoE and Elkjop Finance in Elkjop HQ and the local (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland) and functional (Infocare) Finance Directors/ CFOs to whom it delivers its services, including responsibility for KPI & SLA reporting and adherence.
- Managing a team of Finance Operations Managers and Controllers, providing coaching and mentoring to a wider finance management team.
- Mobilizing and encouraging the CoE Nordic Finance team to be true drivers of transformation towards a CoE. Building capabilities for the future.
- Be at the core of Brno organization’s transformational efforts to be developed and recognized as a true Centre of Excellence, providing leadership, guidance, best practices, support and training to our business partners across the Group.
- Supporting all strategic pillars including: 1. Driving measurable business value, 2. Recruiting, nurturing and developing talents for future, 3. Creating a culture of Continuous Improvement and E2E process excellence, 4. Continuing to drive customer service culture (Customer Experience), 5. Implementing Operational Excellence framework allowing for systematic approach to service delivery and allowing for progress towards a CoE, 6. Driving service digitization and RPA implementation.
- Continuously identifying new opportunities for integration into the Finance Shared Services within the larger Dixons Carphone Finance organization.
- Ensuring that the CoE costs are allocated back to the business units based on their use, and that the CoE continuously strives for balance and optimize the quality and costs of the service by optimising finance processes across the centre.
- Acting as an ambassador of process transformation through LEAN, Operations Excellence Framework and RPA and making sure annual cost efficiency targets of 6% are achieved.
- Supporting financial audit process and resolving financial audit points that are assigned to the CoE by Internal or External Auditors.
- Ensuring adherence to the Group Accounting Policy and local statutory requirements in the countries it serves.
- The jobholder will also be expert in balancing several priorities simultaneously and devolving responsibility efficiently.
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- A min. of 6-years of experience on senior managerial finance role (CoE/SSC environment is welcome) with very strong leadership capabilities.
- Experience as a service delivery manager role in a high-volume Finance CoE environment is welcome.
- Proven track record with leading and managing large teams through managers/team leaders (up to 100 FTEs)
- Good commercial awareness and business acumen, analytical, judgment and decision making skills, coupled with good problem solving skills and ability to filter and prioritize information.
- A Master’s degree within Finance or Accounting, be a Qualified Accountant, or have an MBA degree with Finance or Accounting focus.
- Thorough knowledge of AR, AP, Fixed Assets and G/L processes.
- A thorough understanding of the commercial issues facing a Finance CoE and a pan-European multichannel electronics retailer.
- The ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment with a “can do” style.
What we offer to make you happier?
- Modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system
- Bonus scheme, loyalty bonuses
- Self-development opportunities in the form of trainings, courses, possibilities to attend various conferences
- 25 vacation days, sick days, lunch vouchers, flexible working hours, contribution to pension scheme and a gym membership
- Plenty of social events and charity activities