Kontakt na recruitera:
Filkuková Nikola Recruiter
Why should you choose us?
Multicultural development team working on an SOA e-commerce platform which serves as basis for one of the most popular online shops with electronics in UK – Currys and PC World. The platform handles more than 7,000,000 unique visitors per day and processes 8 orders per second during the most busy season. We are continuously improving the platform and looking for new challenges. Currently we are working on complete automation of checkout process, we focus on test automation improvements and we are preparing for next steps in continuous integration. We are agile with the vision of becoming a multichannel leader on the EU market.
What will you do?
- You will work on one of the biggest e-commerce platforms in Europe
- Facing a lot of interesting business and technical tasks will be your daily job, we are in a close touch with out UK colleagues
- Agile environment – Scrum
- Possibility to use PhpStorm IDE
- You can shine in technologies: PHP, PL/SQL, JS, CSS, Varnish, RabbitMQ, Couchbase,..
- Frameworks and libraries: Symfony, React&Redux, NodeJS...
- Tools we use: AppDynamics, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Stash,...
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- You have experience with PHP, OOP and any of PHP frameworks
- You have met with SVN/GIT and use framework (Symfony, Nette)
- MySQL or Oracle experience
- You are experienced also in other web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Your English is proper for communication with our foreign colleagues
Extra mile for us:
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Stash, Bamboo, Confluence)
- You have experience or knowledge of design patterns
- You can met also Couchbase, RabbitMQ, Varnish
- Linux/Unix and Bashs scripting is familiar to you
- You are experienced in test automation (unit testing and function testing as well)
What we offer to make you happier?
- Modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system
- Soft skills training, language courses
- Bonus scheme
- MultiSport card, membership in BigOneFitness for a discount price
- You can turn off your brain and recharge in our chill out space or relax room
- 25 vacation days, lunch vouchers, flexible working hours, pension insurance etc.
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (boat party, ice hockey tournament, summer BBQ, Halloween concert and much more)
You can find out more about life at Dixons via our FB and Twitter accounts - www.facebook.com/TechDixons/ and www.twitter.com/TechDixonsCZ