Procurement Administrator (Ariba)
Required languages:English (B2)
Kontakt na recruitera:
Adriana Moré CoE pozice & Recruitment Project Coordinator
Why should you choose us?
Administer the procurement systems, tools & templates to support a best in class GNFR procurement function. Support continuous improvement opportunities as identified by the business. Work collaboratively with other Systems Adminis-trators to identify inter-dependencies and manage risk. Provide insight, reporting and data analysis to inform day-to-day operational management of procurement function and processes.
What will you do?
- Manage & maintain Self-Service Procurement systems, tools & templates including Ariba Sourcing, and Ariba Buying.
- Review and test quarterly Ariba releases and assess business impact and risk.
- Monitor system interfaces and job processes; work collaborative with IT Support team to resolve errors.
- Maintain system process documentation.
- Work collaboratively with the IT Support team to resolve incidents raised by the business.
- Proactively identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Manage testing and operational implementation of approved change requests. Manage defect resolution.
- Manage and maintain the RAPid spend reporting tool, ensuring alignment with Ariba Buying and procurement taxonomy. QA of monthly reporting provided by BPO and other adhoc reporting requirements as requested by the business.
- Manage and report on compliance to agreed governance processes.
- Provide training to the business on procurement systems.
- Manage the contract database; assess supplier performance against contact obligations and KPIs and share find-ings with the business. Ensure records are updated and maintained accurately by BPO team. Provide month-ly/adhoc reporting and insights as required.
- Work collaboratively with other Systems Administrators to ensure all risks are effectively managed.
- Adhoc project support for the implementation of new procurement systems and tools.
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- A procurement professional with proven systems experience.
- Strong knowledge and proven use of best practice end to end procurement processes and tools.
- Excellent knowledge and proven deployment and use of procurement systems and tools including SAP, Ariba, e-sourcing software and spend reporting systems.
- Experience of working on complex projects, having dealt with transformation & outsourcing.
- Experience of working with stakeholders (internal and external) at executive level.
- Experience of working with functional outsourced partner(s).
What we offer to make you happier?
- Modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
- Team buildings where we get a chance to get to know each other more
- Soft skills training and language courses so you can activate both sides of your brain
- Opportunity to turn your career - we offer each new position or internship to you first
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system
- Bonus scheme
- You can turn off your brain and recharge in our chill out space or relax room
- Some days are full of fruits
- Plenty of social events and charity activities
Not the right fit?Get in touch with us directly via BrnoHR@dixonscarphone.com to discuss what else we can offer you.
You can find out more about life at Dixons via our FB or Instagram accounts - www.facebook.com/DixonsCarphoneBrno/ or www.instagram.com/dixonscarphonebrno/