Team Leader (HRSSC Administration)
Required languages:English (C1)
Kontakt na recruitera:
Moré Adriana Recruiter
Why should you choose us?
As a team located in Brno, we remotely provide HR services for 40.000 of our colleagues in the UK. We are responsible for all their administration, making sure they are ready for starting dates, inductions, promotions, and that all their data are correct and up-to-date. Our daily job includes lots of various tasks and every day offers different challenges. The communication in English is our daily bread. On a daily basis we’re in touch with our business partners and colleagues from across UK.
What will you do?
- Help the team in achieving productivity & KPI targets and meet the SLA deadlines
- Organize, motivate and develop your team
- Take care of the recruitment and induction of new team members
- Review the Performance and Development with each of your team members
- Weekly monitor and report the progress against the targets
- Analyze existing processes and proactively identify possible improvements and savings
- Lead the team to maximize individual & team performance
- Monitor the performance, productivity, quality & issues of the team and solve them in a timely and professional manner
- Communicate with the Business Partners in the UK and possibly travel to the UK
- Be dealing with private & confidential personal data and handle the escalations
- Communicate all relevant information and updates to your team on the team meetings and lead the daily stand up meetings
- Do regular/ad hoc reporting regarding the team performance and productivity
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- You have advanced knowledge of English – both written and spoken
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with managing a team of up to 15 FTE
- You have excellent communication skills, experience within back office is an advantage
- Experience from UK/understanding of UK culture is an advantage
- You need to have an eye for detail, strong planning skills, be able to prioritize and multitask in a high-pressure environment.
- As you will use Excel on daily basis, we need you to have a good knowledge of its functions
- You need to be able to organize the daily workload and meet the agreed deadlines
- You are a team player with a high degree of integrity so other team members can rely on you when necessary; you lead by example
- You are able to influence both internal & external people and work under own initiative
- Flexibility, willingness to travel, open mind and positive attitude
What we offer to make you happier?
- Modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
- Team buildings where we get a chance to get to know each other
- Soft skills training and language courses so you can activate both sides of your brain
- Opportunity to turn your career - we offer each new position or internship to you first
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system
- Bonus and loyalty scheme, sick days
- 25 vacation days, lunch vouchers, contribution to pension scheme and a gym membership
- You can turn off your brain and recharge in our chill out space or relax room
- Some days are full of fruits, other are full of sports
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, ice hockey tournament, summer BBQ, Halloween concert, regular team buildings and much more)